ADDING EXISTING LINKS (2.5 POINTS)
- Added a link to the terminology page here,
- I contributed by commenting here adding my input on why the ball was so important to have early on in the story. It is the perfect platform to offer characters a medium for expression, letting the reader get an early grasp on characters’ personalities. (MOVED BY DR. O)
- I added a GIF to the memes page for LBD here: https://wordpress.com/post/engl23101sp2016.wordpress.com/2911 because the GIF is about Lizzie Bennet “faces” which shows her humor and reveals her sarcastic personality
- I added a GIF to the memes page for LBD here: https://wordpress.com/post/engl23101sp2016.wordpress.com/2911 because it shows the turn around point with her and Darcy after she had been bad mouthing him the whole series.
CREATED CONTENT (EASY, 10 POINTS)
- I added another video to “Music of Bollywood”showing the top tracks for 2015 of Bollywood music. The video further extends to series other than Bride and Prejudice to get a more diverse sense of what Bollywood music is like.
CREATED CONTENT (MODERATE, 20 POINTS)
- I created a page of what life was like in the 1800s. It is obviously very obscure to our generation of living in the 2000s so there is a comment section for students to react and discuss these differences.
- I created a page for dialogue in P&P: The dialogue is very unique to this story in portraying many characters. It shows the difference in their traits without Jane Austin directly saying why characters act certain ways. The dialogue section is different from specific quotes. It is used to show character growth throughout the novel. (MOVED BY DR. O)
CREATED CONTENT (DIFFICULT, 40 POINTS = LIMIT ONE)
- Added the plugin “Google Yoast SEO”, this plugin will help optimize our page functions. Yoast SEO provides tools such as templates, page descriptions, image descriptions, social media links, google snippet previews (what viewers see when they search our information) and more. It’s usually rated as a top 5 “must have” plugin for wordpress to help moderate the pages